Terms & ConditionsThis page contains information on the terms and conditions for Horsey Shopping Limited. By using or accessing this website and/or placing any order(s), you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. The term 'Horsey Shopping Ltd T/AS Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 12 High St, Great Torrington, Torrington EX38 8HN. Our company registration number is 10679340. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
2. Personalised Items Made to Order
- Due to the nature of custom-made orders you can only return the item(s) should your order be faulty or not made up as instructed. If you need to return a faulty/wrong item please call our sales team on 01271 850278 who will be happy to arrange a returns label for you.
- Made to order items are not able to be completed for a next day service. Personalised / Made to Measure items will have a range of delivery times which will be quoted to you at the time of ordering. There will be no refund on Personalised and Made to Measure Items as long as the items are delivered within a reasonable time limit after the estimated delivery time quoted.
3. Euro or US Dollar Prices
Please note all of our orders are charged to your credit card company/or bank in GBP and the Euro/US Dollar price shown on our website is taken at the current exchange rate for Euro/US Dollar to GBP payment, it then depends on what rate your credit card/or bank gives on that occasion.
Our pricing in Euros and US Dollars will be based and estimated on the exchange rate for that period. You may find there will be a small amount of difference in what your credit card company/bank charges you to what we have estimated.
Whilst we make every effort possible to deliver goods within the estimated timescales delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances and busy periods. Horsey Shopping Ltd. shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the goods within the estimated timescale. For more details on your Order Processing CLICK HERE and for Delivery Charges CLICK HERE
Risk of loss and damages passes to you once the goods are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
5. Next Day Delivery
Please note that the cut off for next day delivery is 12am and is subject to availability.
During peak times and bank holidays next day delivery may be affected. There will be no next day delivery on bank holidays. If you are unsure as to deliveries please call 01271 850278 to speak to a member of our team who will be happy to assist you.
Upon placing your order payment will be taken from your card or PayPal account. Once we have carried out checks on your card or PayPal details and stock availability. Goods are subject to stock availability. Should we be unable to supply the goods, we will inform you as soon as possible to either offer you an alternative or a refund.
7. Online Errors
If there has been an error in the price, description or stock of goods ordered, we will get in touch with you straight away (prior to the goods being dispatched). We will allow you an opportunity to reconfirm the order at the correct price, stock or description or to cancel it. If we cannot get in touch with you we will go ahead and cancel the order and refund your payment method.